New Website!

Friday, June 5, 2015

Hello everyone and thank you so very much for following along with me here on my blog.

I am so very excited to let you all know that I have actually launched my own website! I will keep this site live for just a little while longer in my transition over to the new website. There will be a blog over there as well as several other features that allow for a more comprehensive experience.


www.handmadesammade.com

Please visit: Handmadesammade.com

There you can follow along as I:
  • Start my new air plant care series
  • Announce and host giveaways
  • Update you on Upcoming Events
  • Give you exclusive discount codes
  • And give you exclusive sneak peeks on new Himmeli designs!
I hope that you all have a beautiful day, and I will see you over on my new website!

No comments :

Post a Comment